Thursday, March 1, 2007

Time

I love time and having LOTZ and LOTZ of it . What a difference having time makes! I wish I had the fate of being a bum, I would totally love it, given my hubby will sponsor me! Of course, I'd choose to be a bum that have productive days or hours, like cleaning out my e-mail inbox, organizing my pantries, keeping the house presentable, googling about cats or fashion, volunteering at the church, reading books just for fun. . .ahhh, I could go on and on. . . Here's all that I appreciated about my day:

Making the bed in the morning.

Running errands during a weekday.

Waiting in a long line at the ID place yet be in total peace.

Waking up late.

Sleeping late.

Naps during the day.

Playing with Kitty all I want.

Jogging along the sidewalk while passing by the evening traffic.

Cooking 3 dishes for hubby for dinner and being praised by him.

Looking up Shabu Shabu/Chinese hot pot recipes (my next conquest).

Blogging about my day.


So, the biggest part of my day was driving to the nearest army base 45 minutes away to have my military ID renewed. Afterwards, I went to military clothing and bought a pack of ACU T-shirt. Then I went the AFFES exchange store and bought a civilian T-shirt and matching necklace which I totally didn't need but they were on sale and I didn't have to pay tax since I'm on base so I indulged. Later, I ate a Cinnabon, another indulgence. I looked up the calorie content of a Cinnabon, it's too scary to record here!



The word on the shirt is "LUXURY" and that's what having time is!



Cinnabon. It should be rightfully called a "sin-a-bun"!!

0 comments: