Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday BBQ

How many ways are there to say barbecue?? Barbeque, BBQ, Bar-B-Q, they even call it Barbie in Australia! We were invited to one at our friends, KC and Juei's. They have two very cute Shih-Tzu dogs, Charlie and Cindy, who become the center of our attention and source of entertainment at the gathering! Aren't dogs great??

It got windy and bit chilly, so we came indoors.

Charlie, the lap-lover. It doesn't take much for this guy to jump on your lap!


Hmm, an outfit of my own making. Last year's gaucho pants, shoes:ballerina flats, and a matching headband b/c I didn't wash my hair today. Peek-a-boo Kitty.

Kitty doing the "catwalk." I think you're gorgeous, Kitty!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute dog! That's look like my dog at home. He is really cute and adorable.