Saturday, March 10, 2007

Our Saturday.

We had lunch in a small Taiwanese eatery in Chinatown today. If you can get over the rather offensive odor of stinky tofu that is served there, the food is really yummy and authentic. After lunch, Paul played badminton while I settled with a book for a few hours at Texins, the activity center for TIers. And I brought my camera along just for kicks. Later that evening, we went to our usual small group Bible study where we had some rather lively discussions and conversations.
Hubby's favorite sport and favorite time of the week: badminton.

Here's me outside of Texins.

My spring outfit: comfy t-shirt, skinny jeans, and wedge peep-toe shoes. It's my only day to dress up in fun clothes as I'm either wearing unflattering scrubs or boring house clothes during the week.

0 comments: