Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Nikenpoop and TV

I have a new favorite word, nikenpoop. Doesn't it sound funny?? I heard it on TV today. The meaning of nikenpoop according to www.urbandictionary.com is "a word used to describe someone in a bad way. If they are being annoying or dumb, you call them a ninkenpoop."

Thanks to TV, nikenpoop is now in my vocabulary! TV can be entertaining in more than one way! I know friends that have renounced TV for the simpler or less trashy life, perhpas. I, for one, am a TV-lover. These days especially, I have been watching a lot of TV. My first two years of medical school, I lived without one, and will probably do so again out of necessity once internship starts. But for now, I love TV. It is a companion while I wash dishes and fold laundry and resting and eating, etc. My habit of TV-watching has come in handy this month with Dr.S. There's a lot of down time with him in the clinic and we often turn to the topic of TV shows. One of his regulars is "House," and we had a somewhate "educational" discussion of it today. Since TV is unabashedly a big part of my life, here's a list of some shows I'm a big fan of these days:

1. Kings and Queens (TV couples don't get funnier than these two!)
2. Gilmore Girls (love their witty fast talks)
3. America's Next Top Model (fashionistas and Tyra!)
4. Grey's Anatomy (getting a little less appealing, unfortunately)
5. Ugly Betty (she could be my best friend!)
6. Brothers and Sisters (makes me wants to have a lot of babies and make a BIG family)
7. Heros (hmm, mainly watch with hubby)
8. House (I could potentially get into this, maybe I'll rent the DVDs)

0 comments: