Monday, October 23, 2006

Mountain Biking

The weather these few days have been PERFECT for biking outdoors. We started biking this summer in 100 degree weather, so I really appreciate the cool wind in my face.

This is the LB Houston trails in Irving. Really great for beginners like me. The trail is flat except for few small hills, it's very narrow, and have lots of curves. Most of the trail is shaded under a canopy of tree branches and leaves. I am much slower than Paul, so he bikes ahead of me and warns me of the occasional log, dangerous curve or hill ahead.

I think this is a cool picture of Paul that I took. We played around with the color, contrast, focus, etc. to give it this final look. This, as well as the scenery picture below were also taken at LB Houston recently.



Storage solutions. Here's how we store our bikes in our apartment. Can't wait to have a house, really need the garage space and closet space!!

1 comments:

Laurel said...

Paul looks like a really tough man in that photo!!