Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fall/Winter Shopping 2006

I went shopping recently. I've noticed that I go through a shopping spurt once every season. Here are some of my finds.

I only believe in paying big money for items that will last, quality and style-wise, like a good pair of sports shoes or a leather jacket. As a slave to fashion, most of the clothes I like will be sadly out of fashion by end of the season, so I don't like to spend too much money on them. (I'm a student with debts, afterall!) I just discovered that Target has some of the most trendy clothes for very inexpensive prices. I found the following skinny jeans on sale at Target for like $8. One may asks, "what kind of jeans can you get for $8??" Well, very comfortable-wearing and good-looking ones, actually! The price was a little unblievable to me, too, but they are in this fall and winter.


I've been looking for sexy high-heeled shoes like these for a while. I bought these Isaac Mizhari ones from Target. Think they will look good with the skinny jeans. I've never wore high heels before this. They are so darn painful to wear! But I do like to put them on once in a while, perhaps it's an inspiration from Carrie in Sex and the City. They are not Jimmy Choos but glad I didn't have to pay Jimmy Choo price either.

Also, bought some light brown boots like below to wear with skinny jeans and skirts.

Also bought some tops and jackets. It was quite a shopping spree, but I'm done 'til at least early next spring. Budget, time, nor closet space allow me to shop anymore!

0 comments: