Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lexus Cars and KFC's Drumsticks

So, what do those two things have in common? Well, the signs of the times. And things that make me happy, or at least make my life better.

Lexus' new LS sedans have an auto-parallel park feature! As someone who somehow got her driver's license without mastering the art of parallel park, I'm so glad to hear cars now are equipped with the intelligence to do it for me! I've never paralled parked, but now I can in the future! Who knows, maybe hubby will even buy me Lexus one day!

So, now to KFC. Fried chicken is Paul's all-time favorite American food. There were months where he bought Poppey's fried chicken every Tuesday (their 89 cent special). I cringed at how unhealthy fried chicken is, though that didn't stop me from helping hubby out with the feast most of the time. To think, I never remember eating fried chicken before meeting Paul! KFC just announced that their fried food will be made with trans fat-free oil to be in total effect by April, 2007. They haven't figured out a recipe for the biscuits, though! Still, it's pretty good news!

Wooho for science and the future!

0 comments: