Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's all in the gray




What's the difference between "gray" and "grey"? I don't really know, but I do like the color.

Found this cute flowery summery yellow and grey dress. Look at the fringes! Interestingly, it is a size 16, hmm, must be a kiddie size. It fits super well. In kids' size, the shoulder straps are closer together and the chest area is higher up, both things I like. I also have a few camisoles in x-large kids' size from Target. Again they cover more of my chest area and are my essentials for layering. So, back to the topic, this dress is sooo cute in the grey calf-length leggings and the Arturo Chiang shoes. One of my favorite outfits recently by far.

Tokidoki brand clothing. Here's a model wearing a cute pink crewneck sweatshirt in size S from www.karmaloop. This is the first time I've heard of the brand but it features Japanese comic-con like characters.

Here's me wearing it in size M. I thought "cute, cute, cute" when I saw this shirt. But I was a bit hesitant to buy it, the pink is really a really bright baby/powdery pink (almost a "loud" pink, if that makes any sense). Also the style is very teen-ish, no? Call it urban streetwear, whatever. But I love it, especially with my new grey skinny jeans, pair #2.

I did return the purple halter top in exchange for this bluish one, I don't know exactly what color this is but I like it better, and it goes with the white jeans I have. Look at Hiro at the corner, hehee.

0 comments: