Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Misc. . .

. . .not necessarily in that order.




Don't know if this outfit works at all. Do I look like someone out of Star Trek? This is an oversized "boyfriend" vest with tights and boots.

I found this white cropped jacket I like, but are these jackets still in fashion? I'm not sure but it's cute anyways. The white jacket is hard to match with stuff I already have. I like how the flared top looks with the jacket but the color of the top is just a tid-bit too dark for the bright white jacket. If the orange was a shade lighter, more pastel-like, it'd be perfect.


That same orange top with shorty shorts and my new white bag. I really like the white bag although the picture doesn't show its full details. I love white handbags as an accessory and it's actually not so hard to mix and match. I put together this outfit for the scorching hot Texas sun, but it shows just a little too much skin.

Another summer outfit, don't feel so exposed in this one 'cause the short is a bit longer and my shoulders are covered. I have since returned the big bright blue bag, I've decided the color is just going to be too hard to work with. Although it would look good with a plain black T-shirt now that I'm thinking about it. Oh well, I have enough bags as it is so unless I absolutely love it, I shouldn't keep it. Also, these shoes are called "kung fu" shoes, I just learned, funny huh?

0 comments: