Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fashion Blogs.

There are literally hundreds if not thousands of fashion bloggers out there. Some are devoted to a single fashion item, like denim or purses and other cover all-purpose fashion material. Many have become famous enough to have a strong and loyal fan base and that have garnered them money-making advertisements and free promotions. Pretty cool to be doing what you're passionate about and earning a few bucks. Here's a few that I visit frequently.


1. Ma Petit Chou
http://www.ma-petite-chou.com
The blogger is a Chinese Canadian and she posts all kinds of fashion from couture to everyday. She introduced me to Yesasia and Yesstyle, a Korean on-line shopping place. I don't shop on-line 'cause I have to try on and feel my clothes before I commit but I love Korean fashion so I visit Yesstyle to "window shop".

2. Frugal Fashionista
http://frugal-fashionista.blogspot.com
This site features a different celebrity outfit almost daily. Then it tells you how to copycat the same outfit for much less at affordable prices. This is where I ascertained the fact that skinny jeans are still "in" as evidenced by Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan. Okay, these two people are not worthy role models in terms of their personal lives, but they are the vanguard of trendy fashion, hands down.

3. Kasmira's What-I-Wore-Today
http://whatiwore2day.blogspot.com/
Kasmira is a prolific blogger who's been blogging her daily outfits since 2006. She is super creative and have a uncanny sense for colors. Her outfits are always bold in colors and she's not afraid to bend fashion boundaries. In fact, her favorite pair of shoes are yellow pumps! Her svelte figure makes her look good in about eveything she wears although her eyes at times look scarily large to me. I visit her site for insipiration and admiration.

0 comments: