Sunday, August 10, 2008

There's these shoes that I love

This pair of shoes caught my attention because it's unique and pretty. I've seen these shoes atleast on 3 different occasions in the stores but I said to myself, "silver shoes?! What am I going to do with silver shoes?" Well, it was not until this lasting shopping trip that I knew. And now it was on sale, too so I had to take it home with me.

Kitten heel slingback in silver by Arturo Chiang. I didn't know how he was, but now I know he's a shoe designer. Definitely will keep my eyes out for his stuff from now on. Here, those shoes are paired with my favorite yellow dress and a long string of pearls. Don't the shoes look dainty?

In it's full glory. Contrary to my prior beliefs, these silver shoes are actually very versatile and will go with a variety of outfits.

Two of the most good-looking things I have! What could be better! Hiro, the uber-cute maltipoo pup. "Good dog, don't chew mommy's shoes."

0 comments: