Saturday, February 17, 2007

Roses, Chocolates, and Lobster

Red roses for me and Godiva's All Dark assortment for my chocoholic hubby. He loves dark chocolate now, which is good for my health-conscious piece of mind!



Kitty seems to like the roses, too. Okay, Kitty, I'll share 'em with you.

Can't get enough of the roses!

Kitty discovers chocolate.

How regal you look!


Looks like Valentine's Day and it was! We decided to eat at Red Lobster's for VD celebration. As always, there were throngs of people there and we had a 20 min wait. Why is Red Lobster's so popular here in town?! I've never had a fresh steamed lobster before (at least not to my knowledge) so we ordered one. Paul has had them in Ghana before, out of all places! I decided lobsters, crabs, and all those shell-on crustaceans are not good first-date foods. They are so messy and hands-on when all you want to concentrate on is your posture and not talking with your mouth full. Lucky for us, hubby and I have been married almost two years now and it's so good to be with someone you are so comfortable with and share a messy lobster together!

0 comments: