Tuesday, February 13, 2007

All Is Well

Whew, I can't believe just less than a month until Match Day!! It makes me want to sing the song from Fiddlers on the Roof,

"Matchmaker, matchmaker,
make me a match,
find me a find,
catch me a catch.
Matcchmaker, matchmaker,
look through your book,
and make me a perfect match."

I just went online and did my Rank Order List (ROL). I also wrote e-mails to the four PDs (program directors) to let them know I'm ranking them and will be happy to be in their program next year. My top two programs, and I hope I get into one of my top two choices, all know who they are! There's always a chance, I don't match anywhere and will have to scramble! Let's pray that I won't have that excitement in my life!

Yesteday, I measured my own head circumference (20 inches, if you must know) for the graduation gown order form. I also submitted my photos for the yearbook. Ahhh, graduation is really coming!! In 94 days and 18 hours to be exact, thanks to my neat littler countdown meter to the left!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda, What is a match day? I'm quite familiar with the med school of graduation. I'm glad that you're almost done. good job! Soon we shall call you Dr. Linda! :)