Thursday, December 21, 2006

Another Day Ahead




I broke our camera yesterday:(. I'm just glad hubby do not get angry with me for such things. He said we'll buy a new one, just don't know when yet. I hope it's sooner than later!! Meanwhile, no more photo blogging for me. However, I'm using HelloKitty images to brighten up my post.



Feeling a little sluggish this morning. But I will be getting up soon. I have been listening to Christian radio during the day as I cook or clean up around the house. (Giving NPR a break.) I use to listen to Christian radio shows regularly but I haven't for a long time. It's a great way to set my mind on the right focus, Jesus Christ, and reminds me what's really important, walking with God, love my husband, and be humble. These modern wise men coming to me through the radio: Dennis Rainey, Chuck Swindoll, and James Dobson. And some wise women, too: Nancy Lee De Moss, and Beth Moore.


*_* Three Days 'til Christmas!! *_*


0 comments: