Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Couldn't Resist. . .

. . .pretty dresses. I simply love dresses, so feminine, cute, comfy and easy. No need to match a top or bottom, just slip on and go. Not all dresses are flattering on all body types, of course, but when I find one that fits me well and looks pretty, I just can't resist. I've been wearing more and more dresses to work these days since it's summer time, most goes well under my white coat. Paired with peep-toe heels, I feel womanly and professional.


Okay, this is NOT a work dress, it's so whimsical. I love the wide red band that ties into a bow at the back.

Paired with a cardigan --because I'm not/rarely a spaghetti-straps-in-public type of person.

A SAK satchel. I have a penchant for red accessories these days, red sandles, red shoes, red satchels.


A GUESS handbag. I'm now a hoarder/collector of handbags, whichever way you choose to look at it!

0 comments: