Monday, July 28, 2008

Eye Candy

So, what makes you feel like a kid in a candy store?? Here are my inciting things:
A Louis Vuitton monogram handbag in white muticolor. I don't know this bag's specific name (maybe a Speedy 25 or 30?) but I love the splash of colors on the white canvas, like an artwork. Practically, I wouldn't know how to match it with an outfit, the bag would defnitely have to be the focus while your clothes take a subdued background role. Well, I'm not getting this bag as it would take my whole month salary to pay for it, so luckily, I don't have to worry about what to wear with it!

If a handbag ever took my breath away when I first saw it, this one did! It's a LV Damier Azur Berkeley at around $1,500. I think it's just beautiful. . . the bag, not the price.


The LV Monogram Neverfull. Not sure what size it is, as it comes in 3 sizes. "Neverfull" is a really apt name. This bag purportedly holds upwards of 200 lbs, yeah, my back would break first before this bag does! Sturdy and stylish. Isn't it lovely with the white roses?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like all the collections of LV bags too!!! too bad it's too expensive for me to afford one maybe that's the reason I like them or is it the trend??... I guess I'll get them when I've my own job...

SummerSky said...

I like LV bags because they are a forever style. Perhaps Andy should get a hint that LV bags make good birthday or anniversary presents!

Unknown said...

hahha... i hope he reads the comments!! :P