Tuesday, April 3, 2007

To Philly and Back

I was literally in Philly for like 24 hours. I did have plenty of time at the airport before heading back to DFW. So I did the one thing people should do when they visit Philly, eat a famous Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich! Does one from an airport counter count? Maybe I’m just not that much of a chopped- beef- on- bun person or maybe it’s the airport location, but I was not impressed with the sandwich! After I got on the plane, I liked the mini pretzels with cranapple juice better for a meal.

Here are some things I’m grateful for the trip:

No flight delays on the way there
Did not get sick
Hotel was super comfortable and clean
Felt relatively rested

Then there’s the exam (COMLEX PE or CS). . . I hated it so much! I was nervous and felt like I left out very important questions and steps. I just pray and pray and plead that I passed!! However, after having hours to think and re-live the whole day at the airport and then on the plane home, I’ve resigned to the fact if I failed and need to retake it, then so be it. It’s out of my hands now so I’m not going to torture myself with “did I pass?”, “what if I failed?” for the next three months until I find out my score. Hubby had dutifully practiced with me and I went through a couple of review books, so I did what I can do.

Besides, I have a whole list of to-dos this month. . .

Dentist appointment
Buying wedding presents
Look for apartment
Find suitable luggage for Asia trip
Plan our 3-days stay in Japan
Start on a knitting project
Get in shape and pass the Army fitness test

. . .so you see, I have no time to worry over spilled milk. . .until when I find out I've actually spilled the milk.

0 comments: