Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cute, cute, way too cute!!

"If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands. *clap, clap* If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands. . ."

Okay, but if you're not happy, forget the song and claps, skip on over to www.cuteoverload.com. I'm on call tomorrow, :( but I was cheered up once I saw these pictures.





Ahhh, seeing pictures of cats make me really really want one. I'd love to have the meow of a cat around the house again, their small paws making biscuits on my stomach and their purring putting me to sleep. I told hubby tonight that as soon as we buy a house I'm getting a cat again.


Also check out http://www.stuffonmycat.com and www.stuffonmymutt.com. If these pictures don't make you laugh then hmm, I don't know what to say except something's seriously wrong with you!

0 comments: