Saturday, October 6, 2007

Puppy Love


Who can resist a stubby little tail wagging fiercely solely because you’ve come home at end of the day? I hope Hiro never loses the bounce in his steps, the seriousness he brings to play, the unending curiosity, the Speedy-Gonzalez energy, and of course his puppy adorableness. Check out his one lopsided ear, smallish eyes and Eistein-crazy hair. (I have yet to take him to the groomer's for a proper haircut.)


"No, it wasn't me, mommy!"


"I'm cute but I'm lethal, I can lick you to death if you let me!"


"Those are not bags under my eyes, they're tear-stains, common in my breeds, the maltese and poodle. Mommy can buy some Angel's Eyes to use on me but she hasn't had the time."


ZZZZZ, finally.


I've been wondering what Hiro would look like all grown-up. . .this pic (from the web) might be a close rendition minus the longer ears.

0 comments: